Haru! The White Sangria is an undeniably epic slam dunk of a beverage that will leave you side-eyed and smiling this summer: it surpassed my expectations the way Beverly Hills Ninja couldn’t.. It made me shoot the couch and love a coat.
However, we can not hate 100% on the sinister Sally Jones who clearly destroyed the integrity of this film because it reminded and/or introduced us to musical rubies such as Baltimora “Tarzan Boy” and The Ulfuls ”Tsugihagi Boogie Woogie”.
Now go blast some Armik, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Benise; sharpen your least pathetic knife and loosely follow these chores in order to impress the palates of yourself and your friends.
- 2 bottles of bone dry white wine (Sauv. blanc or Frascati)
- 2-3oz. of Elderflower liquor (or cucumber vodka, or nothing)
- 1 cup of peach nectar (or not)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 nectarines
- 1 pear (preferably bosc)
- 1 apple (preferably pink lady)
Note on the preferred fruit varieties: Shopping at Fairway has revolutionized my opinion of fruit and the depth of differences and flavors among different varieties at no ridiculous cost. Find a dope supermarket and make friends with the produce.
- Pour wines, liquor and nectar into socially acceptable receptacle
- Peel and dice everything else; add to liquid
- Let sit (1 hour room temp, 3 hours fridge)
- Ladle and love the shit out of this drink.